cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Set Values for Multiple Items based on another item value

I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times but I am new to Nintex and am not even sure what I am searching for.  My question is how do I set the values of multiple items based on the value of another item.  

Example:

Item 1 = NA > then items 2, item 3,and item 4  = NA

I'm trying to automate a form to reduce 

Once again, if I knew the terms I was looking for with nintex I would probably be able to find the answer quickly, but unfortunately I'm not sure what that would be right now.

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Set Values for Multiple Items based on another item value

Hmm I wonder how items 2, 3 and 4 are related to item 1.

Usually you would need to have a workflow that runs on item 1 and then queries the same list as item 1, get the items you need and afterwards update those items in a loop.

But I can't imagine your scenario to see if that would be helpful. Could you describe your scenario a bit more detailed and how you determine the items you need to update?

Best regards

Enrico

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Not a problem.  I have supervisors performing evaluations.  There are multiple sections of the evaluation but a section may not be required, so they would mark it as NA.  I am trying to get all of the items in that section to change to NA is the section has been marked as NA.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

you can use Update multiple items action.

configure filter to look for all the items with a given section identifier/name and set value of respective status field

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply