Workflow Status is not Updating to go to next level Approval

Badge +1

1.I created task in Nintex wf for approval.
2. mail will goes to first Approver, in mail body there is a hyperlink. if i click that link Nintex form will open. in that i need to approve.

3. after approved its updating in list column as Approved.
4. but workflow is not moving to next approver level, because the workflow task the status is not updating.

5.if i approved manually in workflow task then status is updated to completed and then it is going to second level approval
so, ?How to update task status "Completed", when am upadated in nintex form as "Approved"

Nintex Form

when i approved in nintex from, its updating in list field see below img, but its not updating in wf status see first img

4 replies

Badge +16

can you post screenshot of your nintex approval form and highlight the button you are using to complete the form?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

where does your link points to?

does it open View/Edit form or does it open Task form?

it sounds to me to be former case...

could you share the link?

Badge +1

its open in customized nintex form,  in nintex form need to approve (ref the 2nd Img)...then it is updated in list column aslo Approved by EMT..(ref in 3rd img.).

After Approved its go to second approval level..but its not going. the wf is waiting for approval. its showing status "Not Started" (ref in 1st Img.)

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I'm sorry, but this doesn't answer my question, you can have customized view/edit form as well as task form. both of them independently on each other.

could you share the link as I asked? you can remove any sensitive info from there