K2ROM.dll

• 18 September 2006
  • 5 replies

Badge +7
Hi all,

should I have any concers if I copy the K2ROM.dll into the C:Windowsassembly. I need to do that to make the underneath code working in a button event of an InfoPath form. It changes the status of the worklist items. Setting code to full trust in the .Net Configuration manager is not enough.

SourceCode.K2ROM.Connection myK2Conn = new SourceCode.K2ROM.Connection();
SourceCode.K2ROM.WorklistCriteria myCriteria = new SourceCode.K2ROM.WorklistCriteria();
myK2Conn.Open("luxdevas02");
SourceCode.K2ROM.Worklist myWorkList = myK2Conn.OpenWorklist(myCriteria.Platform);

foreach(SourceCode.K2ROM.WorklistItem myWorkListItem in myWorkList)
{
string strSerial = myWorkListItem.SerialNumber.ToString();
myK2Conn.OpenWorklistItem(strSerial, myCriteria.Platform, true);
}
myK2Conn.Close();

5 replies

Badge +4
Hi,

I do not think that you have any concerns. Please take note to make sure that your network is in a suitable condition if you have an integrated environment.

Thanks

David
Badge +7
Thx for your feedback david.
Excuse my (may be stupid question) buth what exatcly do you mean by:

"Please take note to make sure that your network is in a suitable condition if you have an integrated environment"
Badge +4
Just making sure that if you have an integrated environment that you know when to use NTLM or Kerberos etc. Just something I mentioned to keep in mind. :D
Badge +7
Ah okay,

yeah we are using Kerberos and I tested the stuff with the .dll already with some users. Just want to make sure that there won't appear any problems when copying the file into everyones assembly.

Thx anyway
Badge +4
No problem. :D