I am trying to open a nintext form on sharepoint 2013. It always ask me for authentication and eventually it pos up this message. \There was an error processing the request\". And it was working before I am trying to open a nintext form on sharepoit

Badge +1

I am trying to open a nintext form on sharepoint 2013. It always ask me for authentication and eventually it pops up this message. "There was an error processing the request". And it was working before .

Attached is the screenshot!

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Heya,

that error message is a bit too shy to find out what's going wrong. So we need to try to sort some things out.

Which Version of Forms do you have installed?

Do you face the problem also in edit mode of the form?

Do you face the problem in multiple forms?

Does the error pop up in other browsers too?

Best regards

Enrico

Badge +16

To add to that - does everyone have the same problem? Even site owner with full control? 

What functionality exists in the form on top of the standard form?

Badge +1

Hello Enrico

Please find my response below highlighted in red.

Thanks

Hulisani

Heya,

that error message is a bit too shy to find out what's going wrong. So we need to try to sort some things out.

Which Version of Forms do you have installed?

Nintext  form 2013 standard edition

Do you face the problem also in edit mode of the form?

The problem its more on the design/edit mode, on the runtime it seem to work the only issue that I realize there its that now it doesn’t communicate with AD(active directory)

Do you face the problem in multiple forms?

Yes in all the nintext form across the UAT environment, even the once that were working fine before

Does the error pop up in other browsers too?

In the browser, it start by asking for credentials and I will provide in the correct credentials but it will show that its not authenticating eventually it will through that exception. I tried with IE, edge, and chrome with no luck.

Best regards

Enrico

Badge +1

Hello Cassy,

Yes everyone is having the same problem across different site collections, I even tried to use the farm account with super user access with no luck.

Badge +1

Issue sorted.

The problem was caused by anonymous access being activated on the web application.

CA->Application Manager->Manage web applications->Authentication providers->Default