Activity Data Fields in Line Rules

Badge +2
Is it possible to read activity data fields that was captured from the client event inside line rule?

I dun't want to loop all the activity data fields for each of the destination user, but i would like to capture the one that just submit the client event.

Thanks!

2 replies

Badge +8
Activity datafields' values are available in the line rules immediately following the activity, but are not available in other line rules.
Badge +2
HI NeilM,

Yes, i'm looking forward on using the activity data fields on the immediate line rules for that activity.

I understand that the line rule will be evaluated once for every destination user input until the line rule succeeds and forward to the next activity.

So how do i capture the activity data value for that specific destination user that caused the line rule to be evaluated?

Example i have user A & user B for manager approval activity. when user A approved, the line rule will be evaluated. Thus i would like to get the activity data fields keyed in by user A only at the line rule.
And when user B approved, i will get the activity data fields from user B at the line rule.

How do i filter out when do looping on the destinations using the following:

For Each ActInstDest In K2.LineInstance.StartActivityInstance.Destinations

firstVariable = ActInstDest.DataFields("ActDecision").Value

If CType(firstVariable, Integer) = CType(secondVariable, Integer) Then
Counter += 1
End If
Next