K2 Error when opening a worklistitem

• 11 February 2008
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

i am using VB.NET 2005 for K2 workflows.

When i am trying to open a worklistiem it is giving that this is not allowed to open from your address.

4411, KLN  192.168.122.63 is notallowed to open the worklist item on UPR20011,2155,41.

Can some one please help what exactly the issue related to?

4 replies

Badge +9

Are you sure the identity opening the worklist item is the same as the K2 destination user for this task?  Can other people open their tasks ok?  If this is a new ASP.NET project confirm that you have anonymous turned off and Windows Integegrated turned on in IIS and <identity impersontate="true" /> in the web config.

HTH.

Badge +1

Hi,

Thanks Bob for your quick reply.

It is an existing VB.NET which user K2.NET for workflows, which is working fine. I am new to the workflows. Can you please help me how to find the k2 destination user for any task. So that i can check for that.

All the remaining workflows are working properly. issue is only for this particular task. No one is able to open this task.

Badge +1

Thank you very much bob. I am able to find the destination user for that task. When i requested that user to open the task and release the process it successfully worked.

Thanks again for your quick response in sorting out the issue.

THanks

Sai.

Badge +9

Glad to hear you're sorted.