Error deploying workflow

• 12 August 2015
  • 5 replies

Badge +2
today I face very strange problem when try to make small update to the workflow as usual I downloaded the workflow from workspace and tried to make the update from K2 Studio but when try to deploy it again I face the below problem The selected state '_base' does not exist on the server. Run the SmartForms Workflow Integration wizard to resolve the conflicts. any help will be very apperciated

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi,

Go to every activity that has smartforms client event and go through the wizard, make sure that you are using the default state(_baseState) of the forms you have, unless you are using different states.

Badge +2
I follow your instruction Mustafa but now I have the new error below (on deploy) 1 Error(s) (Workflow) The selected Start rule was not found. Run the SmartForms Workflow Integration wizard to resolve the conflicts. 0 Warnings(s)
Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Ho LastSamurai,

it seems like some of your form rule has changed, please do as the error says:

Run SmartForms Workflow Integration wizard, select the form and the rule that starts the workflow.

Badge +2

Actually i did that but it did not resolve the issue

i reviewed all rules under submit and it is ok, this is crazy !!!

i am searching for any solution now even if this solution requires to build workflow from scrach

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi,

Try to download one of the latest workflow versions from the workspace and deploy it

wish this helps