how to make all the rows in the list view to be editable mode

• 24 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Dears, The requirement is, Number of rows available in the list view should be editable by default. Instead of double click on each row to edit or Click on EDIT button.

4 replies

You might be able to achieve this by calling the list method in the item view and concatenating the changes and sending it to your data layer to save the changes. Even if we achieve this tedious task, I would ask the question whether this is really needed. Rendering Input controls for every row will be heavy on the browser and might not be a bright design decision.

Badge +2

Hi Manju,

Thank you for your reply.  Its mandatory requirement from customer, Because user will add 20 rows and for the each rows, dont want to click on edit button or double click on the row. Kindly can you explain in detail.

Badge +3

The best scenario i can think of would be to bind the edit action to a single mouse click rather than a double mouse click, which may feel less cumbersome from a user perspective?

Regards,

Nathan

Badge +2

Dear Nathan,

Single click and make row editable is fine but its mandatory requirement the list item view all the rows should be in the editable mode.

If i do single click, the row is not binding the data, its showing empty (One more issue)