K2 SharePoint Events Error in ErrorLog

• 2 October 2008
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Hello,

I added a Sharepoint Events Process to a forms library that fires when items are updated or added.

The WF works fine, however an error is added to the EventLog each time the event is triggered:

"Error updating process field (Document Library). Name cannot begin with the '{' character, hexadecimal value 0x7B. Line1, position 499."

For me this looks like a XML document that is not well formed.

This error even happens when I reduce my WF to just a Default Server Event with nothing in it, so I doubt that the WF causes the problem.

Has anybody experienced this or even better a solution for this problem?

Thanks,DD

3 replies

Badge +6

Hi DD,

What does the EventLog say is the source of this error?

I would suggest you clear the triggers for the WF from the doc library completely and then run through the integration wizards again to reconfigure the workflow - even if it is a very simple one (like just the default server event you mention above). Perhaps some setting just got corrupted somewhere.

Badge +4

Hello Gerhard,

Thank you for your answer.

The support team is currently looking into this. The error is reproducable and happens when a workflow runs the second time on an Infopath Forms item in a library.

Thanks,

DD

Badge +6

Cool, let us know when you do get a resolution from support. Would be good to know how to fix this.

Cheers,