cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
weikled
Nintex Newbie

Nintex not pulling in data when workflow is copy/pasted

Does anyone know why when I copy and paste a workflow action where in the body of the email has reference to list columns whey the copied action does not generate the email with the data.  Instead it is just putting in the list columns.  The original workflow action generated email has the data?

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
murphybp2
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex not pulling in data when workflow is copy/pasted

Debbie Weikle‌, what is it you're trying to accomplish with this post?  Are you asking a question or looking to have a discussion on some topic?  The link you have in your body opens a new question form that has the title "Is anyone experiencing this in their Nintex workflow? I am copying a Workflow action that I have inserted references to columns from my list in the email text. When the email is generated for the copied action, Nintex is not pulling in the data instead it just has the column name. Any ideas why?"  I'm assuming that you meant this to be a question with that as the description.  If that is the case, you should delete this post and create a question.  

weikled
Nintex Newbie

I did repost as a question but I haven't gotten any responses. 

Not applicable

Hi, !  I think it's helpful for getting a response if you include a little bit of information about the goal of the workflow you're creating, what product(s) you're using and maybe a screenshot of the error or problem you're encountering. That way, people can start chiming in right off with some help.  Otherwise, they might find it a little laborious to probe for info and avoid the thread.  

I don't see a second question, so thanks if you deleted that. I suspect you'll get some traction soon, but if not "@-mention" me, and I'll try to get someone across it.

Good luck!

weikled
Nintex Newbie

How do you delete the question – I went ahead and reselected all the columns needed for the body of the email for each action. I have a different assignment at work and don’t have time to try to recreate.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

‌ can you show us the configuration of your email notifications (original and pasted) please?

weikled
Nintex Newbie

I am working on something else right now with a deadline so I don't have time to re-create.

0 Kudos