cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nintex forms repeating section multi line textbox distorted

Hello,

Can anyone help me on an issue I'm encountering in Sharepoint 2010 Nintex Forms?  We have used Repeating Section containing a Multiline Textbox.  However upon displaying a set of text that have bullets in it, it became broken.  The words are being cut-off in new line when it is too long to fit the whole line.  Is there any way to fix this issue?  Thanks.

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
dan_stoll
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex forms repeating section multi line textbox distorted

what version of forms are you using ?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Dan,

Thanks for replying we are using Nintex Forms 2010 for Sharepoint List Forms.  I wanted to display the values on the multi line texbox whithout the words being chopped off.

0 Kudos
dan_stoll
Nintex Newbie

Ok cool, can you tell me what version of Form 2010 are you using ?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Dan,

Not really sure what you meant with the version - is it desktop or ipad or mobile? Can you please give context as to how I can confirm this on the design view?  Apologies, but I'm pretty new on Nintex.

0 Kudos
marko
Nintex Newbie

We are on version Nintex Forms 2013 ( 2.1.1.0) and I have the same issue in a regular multiline text box. Words get cut off at random spots rather than the entire word being dropped to a newline.

Any fixes for this?

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Hi Marko,

Nintex Forms 2013 2.1.1.0 is over 1 year old. Looking at the release notes there has been a lot of fixes and enhancements on the multi line text box which may fix this issue.

Nintex Forms 2013 - Release Notes

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Marko and Malou, the latest version for Nintex Forms 2013 is v2.3.4, and Nintex Forms 2010 is v1.5.4.1 which you can access here Product Downloads (this area is only available to Software assurance customers, if you don't have access, please submit a Ask Support‌ ticket).

Malou Estrella‌ to find out what version of Nintex Forms you are on, open the Nintex Forms designer, click on the Help drop down arrow in the Ribbon, and then About Nintex Forms. You'll see the version listed on the dialog box.

Cheers!

0 Kudos