Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Nintex Mobile App Status Indicator

Jump to solution

Hi All,

A bit of a brainstorming request. I have a mobile app form, quite extensive with many sections. As such I need a status indicator for each of these sections to let the users know whether or not that section has been completed.

For online purposes I simply reference a publicly available URL for a red dot, amber dot, and green dot and hide the various images based on rules.

However, I need this form to work offline as well. I was rather hoping when the form was downloading, the images may be cached but apparently not. 

With no HTML and CSS at our disposal, I wonder if anyone has any ideas on how to do this. A visual indicator would be preferable to text really.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Mobile App Status Indicator

Jump to solution

Hey Ryan,

you can place 2 label controls on your form. As you can't fill it you need to "write" the square. So open html mode and add

<font color="rgb(0,255,0)">&#9632;</font>

for the green one

and

<font color="rgb(255,0,0)">&#9632;</font>

for the red one label.

Don't know if this is displayed correctly in this forum so here again is the code for the red square screenshotted

Now place rules on them to hide / show them when appropriate, in my case I only have a title field but of course it will also work with sections

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

That looks perfect. Thanks. Seems so straight forward now but sometimes you just need another brain to show you the way when you've been used to doing something a certain way.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Totally agree. Had struggle with this too

0 Kudos