Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Nintex Hawkeye without using cloud service

Jump to solution

Hi,

My client uses Nintex Workflow and Forms for SharePoint 2013. They plan to analyze their business processes. Nintex Hawkeye would be the ideal solution for them, but their strict security policies does not allow them to use a cloud service for that. Is there any way to use just the data collector capabilities of Hawkeye in an onpremise database and build their own reports using Power Pivot instead of Power BI?

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Howkeye without using cloud service

Jump to solution

Hi ‌,

I would be very surprised if that was (made) possible.

If you have a process from which you want to collect data, you could always create a separate SharePoint log list for this and add data to it with the 'create item' action.

Cheers,

Rick

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Tibor,

Currently, Hawkeye is a cloud only service. If you have tie for a chat, I would be interested in better understanding your client's perspective on using cloud services. 

Cheers 

Luke

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Hello,

Even though this service isn't available for  onprem, you could certainly tap into the content databases and create reporting solutions using a vast array of technologies.   

-Mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

For what I know, you can get your datas from HawkEye tenant to use it locally...but they have to be stored in the Hawkeye cloud first.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Yes, there is an oData interface to "pull" data locally (like in Microsoft Excel) but ‌ mentioned cloud services were not possible due to strict security policies.

0 Kudos