Workflow Flexi Task - Error on Reminders

• 23 June 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Hello,

I have a Nintex Workflow with a Flexi Task that is giving the error "Error in task. Outcome information is not available."

This Flexi Task is set to give reminders every three days. This error occurred exactly three days after the workflow started, so that makes me think it has something to do with the reminders. However, I can't see what's wrong with my reminders. 

Approving the process through LazyApproval works just fine.

I did add an additional outcome "Did not respond." This is set in the Escalation and the time to escalation is 11 days. The workflow doesn't get to this point though.

The Workflow task is assigned to one person.

I've attached screenshots of the Action panel, the Reminders panel, and the Escalation panel. Would anyone know what's causing the error? Any advice would be great!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

see documentation http://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2013/help/#Workflow/RootCategory/Actions/Nintex.Workflow.FlexiTask.htm%3FTocPath%3DWo… 

204921_pastedImage_1.png

you can not use as escalation outcome one of regular outcomes

Badge +3

Thanks Marian!

When I delete the escalation field, named "Did not respond," it removes that branch from the Flexi Task. I would like to set some fields when escalation hits, but I can no longer do that with the branch missing. Is there a way to do that?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

simply define an outcome on Escalation tab without creating it on Action tab.

if you want to process the outcome within separate branch, then on Action tab in advanced settings set on 'Include an 'Other' branch to capture outcomes not listed in the Outcomes section' option

Badge +3

Perfect! Thank you!!