Nintex workflow not showing for Sharepoint(Infopath) list

• 7 September 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

I took the list template backup of Sharepoint list the form is created using Infopath and restored the list template backup in test environment but the nintex workflow are not showing. But for the other SharePoint list the Nintex workflow is showing.

> I tried disabling and enabling Nintex feature from site collection feature but still no luck.

Any assistance will help us.

Thanks in Advance.

6 replies

Badge +8

Were you expecting the Nintex workflow to come over in the list template? You have to manually move the workflow to the new list.

Badge +1

Thanks Roger for the reply.

No am not expecting Nintex workflow to come over. After the list template migrated. Am checking for the option to create the nintex workflow. For the other list am able to get the Nintex workflows. Only have an issue with the sharepoint list with the InfoPath created one.

Badge +8

How difficult would it be to re-create the list from scratch? Or maybe you could remove any Infopath specific content and see if the Nintex workflow menu shows up.

Badge +1

The list which I took is complex one which is having more than 100 fields and calculated columns. I will be not be able to remove any InfoPath specific content cause am taking the backup from Production environment.

Am checking with admin to migrate using shargate tool.  

Badge +1

It worked when migrated the list using Sharegate tool, now am able to get the Nintex workflow option to create.

Thanks Roger for taking your time and checking on this one.

Badge +8

Sharegate is a great tool. I think all SP teams should have it or something like it.