Two repeating tables in a row are generating additional spaces between previous and next form controls

Badge +4

Dear all,

We are using Nintex Forms 2013 ( 2.9.3.1 )

We have a form with 2 repeating tables one beside the other one:

After the first line added in the upper-left repeating table, everything is ok:

Then, If we add a new line on the upper-right repeating table, the expected result should be to fill the free space generated by the previous line (upper-left repeating table):

Instead of this, the form is generating a new line, separating the next form controls far away:

If we repeat this operation several times, this is generating a really weird result: ¡¡Too much space separation between the repeating tables and the rest of the form!!

Please, Do you know a solution to avoid this odd behavior?

Thank you in advance.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Try placing the repeating sections in separate panels.  Then move the panels flush against each other (no overlapping).

Also make sure that none of the fields in the offending repeating sections are overlapping each other.  I've seen issues when they are overlapping.  Make sure there is enough space within the repeating section border and the controls. 

Finally make sure the controls are actually "in" the repeating section.  By that I mean that when you move the control into the repeating section, the background of the repeating section turns to a darker gray.

Badge +4

Hi Eric,

Currently it's not solved on my side, I tried creating two separated panels, but still the same behaviour.

I opened a support ticket with Nintex and I'm still waiting for an official answer.

I will keep you up to date.

Best regards,

Badge +2

FYI. I recently had this same issue a month or so ago and am still trying to solve this. I wish Nintex would be able to chime in. Did you ever find a solution?

https://community.nintex.com/thread/17052-how-do-you-create-side-by-side-repeating-sections-without-creating-blank-areas-below