cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Nintex Form published well but not visible

Hello

We have a custom list in SHAREPOINT 2013 on premise.

We have done a Nintex Form, we have published it without error but it's always SharePoint standard forms that appear (display, modification or new forms). In Nintex Form, the version number is incrementing well (v1, v2...v8).

Thanks in advance !

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Nintex Form published well but not visible

do you have content types on the list?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

No content type (i also tried by activating content type and publishing the Nintex form for the element content type : same result)

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

do you have customized the original sharepoint forms? maybe with SharePoint Designer you have created new ones before editing them with Nintex Forms, or have you renamed them?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Yes there's a small modification (color) via Designer but the names of forms are the same as original (EditForm.aspx, NewForm.aspx and DispForm.aspx) and i also deleted my DispForm.aspx and re-created the original one. Same result : no Nintex Form but SharePoint standard Form

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Team...

I am also getting same problem. There is content type on the lists also forms is edited by designer. So I set allow management of content type to NO and form reset to site definition. Then I published the Nintex form. But still it is showing SP default form but not the Nintex form.

Please help. 

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply