Destination users linked to smartform picker field

• 27 October 2016
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Dear all,

I'm posting a new topic on this forum beacause I didn't manage to find the answer to my issue.

I'm currently trying to have a dynamic destination user in a workflow (in K2 Studio). To do that I have created a SMO Group and a SMO users (link to Active Directory). In my form when I select a group it returns automatically in the picker field all the users from the selected group.

However when I load this picker in Destination user (K2 Studio), it returns only one user...

I will try to be clearer with the following exemple:

selected group: IS

users in this group (IS): denallixmike and denallixob

The picker returns denallixmike;denallixob but when I check the flow in K2 workspace, the task is only assigned to bob with following account "K2:denallixmike;denallixob" so infact the task is assigned to nobody ....

Coud you please help me?

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards,

Alexis

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

I assume this field is coming into the destination user as a string data field?  Please attach a screenshot if possible.

I believe you may need to use Text > Split inline functions to split this value by perhaps the semi-colon.

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/userguide/4.6.11/webframe.html#text.html

Badge +1

Thank you for your quick answer.

I have added, as suggested,  a slip operateur  directly in destination users field and the tasks are now assigned to all the users.

Thank your again,

Alexis