Error while Deploying K2 SmartObject

• 24 October 2015
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +2

We want to deploy a form and its related objects to production from dev server. We created a package using K2 Deployment and Package Utility.

It deployed everything successfully except one smart object. Please refer attachment for the error details. We tried few things but those didn’t work.

We are unable to understand the reason behind this error.

16144i23DF4AD87B261F96.png

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Nt really sure about this , but , it looks like duplicated smart object , when/where u try to deploy it 

wt happens if u right click on the Bugged smartobject , does it say anything like " use existing " ? 

cuz thats wt i think its all about , there is an existing smart object with same name/system name already in the server ur deploying on .

try right clicking the smartobject and check if there is "use existing" 

best regards . 

Badge +12

Hello,

Were there any conflicts prior to package deployment? What was written under the status of the smartobject? Is this the first time you deployed this smartobject to this environment? If so, could it be that a table for this smartobject already exists on the K2 database of your target environment even though the smartobject has not been deployed yet?

Thanks!

Badge +9

The error says "Service object".  I don't use package & deploy, but if it creates service objects then it sounds like that's your conflict, not the smartobject.