cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there a Nintex Forms 2013 User Guide/Manual or any form of documentation?

Is there a Nintex Forms 2013 User Guide/Manual or any form of documentation?

Labels: (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Is there a Nintex Forms 2013 User Guide/Manual or any form of documentation?

Hey Rob, you'll find the help files here Nintex Forms Help Files Excerpts (look here for user guide content)​.

Otherwise Getting Started with Nintex Forms​ has some beginner content for forms too.

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: Is there a Nintex Forms 2013 User Guide/Manual or any form of documentation?

Is there anything that expands on this?  The resources you mention are quite barebones.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

There are a variety of blog posts throughout the site for forms which are more scenario based - have a look in Tech Blog or Learn More (I've filtered the blog posts by "nintex forms"). The Nintex Gallery​ also has examples of forms and tips and tricks submitted by community members.

Is there a specific question you're after?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

I'm trying to link a Choice option in a Nintex Form to Read & Update document actions in Nintex Workflow, so that a final document is updated with data according to the choices made in the initial form.  I found this:

Using the Read Document and Update Document Actions

which is helpful regarding the general workflow, but I'm finding it difficult to pin down more specific information on how to use Nintex to build out the form.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

I don't know the answer to that, but I found the discussion you posted Specify multiple 'read document' choice controls from Nintex Form and have passed it on to one of our Tech evangelists to have a look at.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Thanks Emily.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply