NT AUTHORITYAnonymous

• 27 September 2005
  • 3 replies

Badge +4
Hi all,

When I enter K2.Net Workspace, althought I login with an user name & a password, the user name is still displayed as "NT AUTHORITYAnonymous".

I can't understand why. Please help me. Thanks.

3 replies

Badge +11
What does your environment look like i.e. K2.net 2003 and IIS on same server or distributed?

What version of K2.net 2003 are you running?

What operating system? Any service packs?

Did you add the K2V3 site to browser's Trusted sites?

Under Trusted Sites | Custom Level... Have you selected: Logon using current username and password OR Prompt for username and password?

Is Anonymous access disabled and Integrated Windows Authentication enabled on the K2V3 site?

Under what identity is the AppPool K2V3 is running under started?

Have you got SPS installed on the same web server?

Sorry for all the questions but I need to understand what your environment look like.

Regards,
Ockert
Badge +4
Thanks for all your questions. This is my answer:

What does your environment look like i.e. K2.net 2003 and IIS on same server or distributed? -> K2 Workspace & K2 Server are on the different server.

What version of K2.net 2003 are you running? -> K2.net 2003 Service Pack 2

What operating system? Any service packs? -> Windows 2003 Service Pack 1

Did you add the K2V3 site to browser's Trusted sites? -> No

Under Trusted Sites | Custom Level... Have you selected: Logon using current username and password OR Prompt for username and password? -> Prompt for username & password

Is Anonymous access disabled and Integrated Windows Authentication enabled on the K2V3 site? -> Yes

Under what identity is the AppPool K2V3 is running under started? -> User on Window Autherisation Access Groups and have full right with C:WINDOWSTemp

Have you got SPS installed on the same web server? -> No

When I login with local account, it displays NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON but with domain account, it can't understand (that mean cannot go to this page).

I don't know why?
Badge +11
I assume this is exactly the same problem you're experiencing in your other forum posting:
http://forum.k2workflow.com/viewtopic.php?p=1925#1925

Enable Kerberos Authentication.

Regards,
Ockert