cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cwjlucky
Nintex Newbie

I have 2010 on both SharePoint and Nintex, the filter function is not working in the list lookup

Jump to solution

I have used country list lookup and state list lookup to retrieve the values from Country list and State list.

The filter option to look up for country in the state list lookup does not work.

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: I have 2010 on both SharePoint and Nintex, the filter function is not working in the list lookup

Jump to solution

Check out these two good examples and see if it helps you get to the bottom of the issue:

Three-Tier Cascading Drop Downs: Do Go Chasing Waterfalls!

Cascading drop downs and Nintex Forms for SharePoint

Also, what version of forms are you running? (Can view this under the help menu in the designer). 

Thanks,

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
cwjlucky
Nintex Newbie

Re:  I have 2010 on both SharePoint and Nintex, the filter function is not working in the list lookup

Jump to solution

Thanks.

0 Kudos
cwjlucky
Nintex Newbie

Re:  I have 2010 on both SharePoint and Nintex, the filter function is not working in the list lookup

Jump to solution

After I publish the form to Nintex live it doesn't work.

0 Kudos
cwjlucky
Nintex Newbie

Re: I have 2010 on both SharePoint and Nintex, the filter function is not working in the list lookup

Jump to solution

It's 2010 Nintex Form and 2010 SharePoint.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi, Jean,

Would you start a new thread for this question in Learn More​? You might find your question has more visibility.

Thanks!

0 Kudos