All CRM actions \Cannot connect to server\"

• 24 November 2016
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

Just gone through a CRM2011 upgrade to CRM2016. I have many WFs with CRM actions. All WFs previously published are working (just changed global URL to point to new server URL)

The issue is that I now get "Cannot connect to server" when I try to edit any CRM actions or add new ones.

Installed version: Nintex Workflow 2010 (2.4.9.0) - English

the post https://community.nintex.com/message/15046 doesn't give me an acceptable solution (I believe that Nintex CRM actions are 2016 compatible on version 2.4.9.0)

I'm not convinced at all that this is a Nintex issue but I'm posting this in the hope that someone can maybe point me in the correct direction of where the issue lays. Or should I log a support call as this is a big issue for us right now?

Any help most appreciated

Regards

2 replies

Badge +16

Did you get anywhere with this ‌?

Badge +1

Hi Cassy,

No didn’t get anywhere with this, Nintex support have been less than helpful.

Basically this was their reply of 07/12/2016;

Currently this functionality is in our Road Maps for future released with high priority.

Within this month Product Development Team will start do development plan on this and hopefully will be able to give estimation of released date by January/February 2017.

I will notify you once we have estimation on the released date.

That’s the very abbreviated version of a long email trail and completely misses (deliberately or not) the issue.

This issue has been raised right up to VP Global Customer Service and still no movement from them.

For now we await their response but as I’m sure you can gauge from this email we are very unhappy with how Nintex have handled this.

Thankfully We have a very strong candidate to replace Nintex in our business, unfortunately it will take us a while to re-develop some quite complex workflows but it will be worth it as it’s an altogether better product and more importantly the support is excellent!

Regards

Harry