Variables visible in Approve/Reject Flexi Task

• 1 October 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I am creating Flexi Task emails with variables and strings.  This is a new and random issue I can't seem to figure out.  In some cases my variables are displayed in the task email instead of the content.  For example, I may create a variable varHlthclm  for Health Claim record, or txtPMP for Project Manager's Project, pplPM for Project Manager.  Instead of the email going to the Processor displaying in the content:  This email is to notify you of Robert Watson, Veritone, Claim112 status.  Instead the email displays:  This email is to notify you of pplPM, txtPMP, varHlthclm status.

Any advice on how to correct this?

4 replies

Badge +1

I want to follow up with my post to state the actual emails display correctly.  The issue lies only in the Approval/Reject page.

Badge +12

@mauricegetsit .....try to re-add the variable......also make sure that the in the code you do see anchor tag (check in edit HTML)...lot of times the link gets broken.

Badge +1

So I just so happen to check all my variables in my workflow task Approval/Reject page.  None of the hyperlinks work nor the variables.  They work fine in the Task emails, but why don't they link within the approve/reject page?  This is not on random task workflows this is all.  What am I missing?  All the thanks on this.

Badge +1

This is resolved.  The assistant cut and paste the content from the notification which broke the links when pasted in the action.  I'm posting this in case anyone else encounters these issues. 

Thank you.