K2 for Sharepoint registration wizard

Badge +1

I was able to load the K2 for Sharepoint to the app catalog, then add it to a site with no errors.  However, when I try to run the registration wizrd, after entering the K2 URL, and then click Next, I get the following dialog:

Form 'K2 Application Configure Server' could not be found, or is not checked in.

This is a Sharepoint 2013 on premise system, witht the latest versions of Blackpearl. smartforms, and K2 for Sharepoint

Any ideas?

3 replies

Badge +7

Is your k2 for sharepoint installed on the same machine as your blackpearl server? 

If it is, try running a repair with K2 for Sharepoint

Badge +1

We have the same issue. Repairing does not solve the problem

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Does this form exists?  Is it currently checked out?

16929i357970C415A979EF.png

This is a Out-of-the-box System form, you may need to enable the "System" categories in "Show: All" to check this.  If checked-out, perhaps try cancelling check-out and retesting.  Usually System Forms/Objects should be be modified/edited.

If it does not exists, please check the relevant Sharepoint 2013 installer trace logs located at:

C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlK2 for SharePoint 2013 SetupLog

FileName: InstallerTrace[Data].Log

13067i13CE9D1A7E4D1CD7.png

Perhaps search for the string "K2 for SharePoint 2013.kspx", Are there any issues when it tries to deploy this solution?  Relevant entries will have "Config.DeployPackage" in the row string.

Also if you go back one directory (C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlK2 for SharePoint 2013 Setup); you should be able to find this package (K2 for SharePoint 2013.kspx) and the associating deployment logs for this package.    With naming similar to (K2 for Sharepopint 2013_Date.log); perhaps it will have detail as to why we are seeing the "Form 'K2 Application Configure Server' could not be found, or is not checked in." error.

13668iF3AA45161AD6682C.png