Server 2 : BizTalk Server and K2.net 2003
Server 3 : Development PC

I have to know how to install k2.net on these three servers

can someone Help me
plz it's urgent

4 replies

Badge +6
Hi Melhem,

Have you looked at the installation guide which is available for download from the K2.net Portal site? :D
Badge +7
To access to K2.net Portal site, i must be a partner.But this is not the case.
So if someone can send me the file plz
thanks
Badge +6
I suggest you request the download of the file via the storage site:

http://storage.k2workflow.com/
Badge +6
If your organization has paid for a K2 Maintenance Agreement (active service agreement), then your organiization should be able to download the necessary K2 components and installation documentation. Each K2 region differs, but someone from your organzation will have a Portal account to do this. You can contact your account team to find out who those users may be in your company.

If your organization does not have an active service agreement, then you will not be able to download any of these items from the Portal and need to go through your K2 Sales account team to obtain relavent components and documentation.

Note: If you do not have access to the Portal, then you will also not be able to obtian a K2 License for your K2 installation. Again, you will have to go through the account team to get utilize any of these resources if you do not have a maintenance agreement and it will likely be on a trial or evaluation basis.

If you have the K2 software, how did you obtain it? If you received if from a K2 Sales team, contact them.