I have a multiple choice column ("Fachabteilungen") which I need later in my workflow to address tasks:
Therefor I need to extract the input of this column, result should be this
I did the following:
1. Query list and write into a collection variable colFachabteilungen
Result: colFachabteilungen AFTER QUERY LIST: [["Fachabteilung 1","Fachabteilung 2","Fachabteilung 3"]]
2. Regular expression Split collection variable colFachabteilungen
Result: colFachabteilungen AFTER SPLIT: ["[[\"Fachabteilung 1\"","\"Fachabteilung 2\"","\"Fachabteilung 3\"]]"]
3. Regular expression Extract collection variable colFachabteilungen
So I received the direct opposite of what I wanted.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I believe you need to
- query list just like as you do
- set up for each loop
- within the loop, get an element from collection
- process the element
with regular expressions you just turn one collection into another collection
Yeah, that is exactly what I did in the meantime!