Create Dashboard Page in SmartForms

• 12 October 2015
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +4

Hi Mates,

My requirement is i need to create Dashboard using smartforms

1. It will display data from SQL SO

2. When User click on any item on ListItem it should redirect to some other pages.(I have another SO which have this details)

3. When User click on K2 related task.K2 form should be open

I need to design below Dashboard str.

So when user click on Approved ABC-2 then on below it should open approved request in List view  

UserName

Approved

Rejected

InProgress

ABC

XYX

Can you please let me know how to achive this  

4 replies

Badge +9

Hey

From what I can tell, what you want to design is a worklist with subviews to display lists of all of the items related to each user. My suggestion would be to have four different views. One for the overall view of the the users, and one each for Approved, Rejected, and InProgress. Each of these would be a List View displaying the relevant data. You would then add the User view into a form and configure rules so that clicking on the relevant column would then open the relevent view as a subview.

Ian

Badge +4

Hey

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please let me know at which event of item should i call subview.Because i just found Data Lable Changed event.

1. Instate of Data Lable can i add Hyperlink and on Hyperlink click i can all Subview???

2. I have 2 SO for each user records which i would like to call depending upon user clicks. 

Please advice

Thanks in advance.

Badge +1

Hi De,

I am interested in doing a similar form. I am wondering how you created the initial dashboard with smartforms. I am trying to do the same thing in Appit. 

UserName

Approved

Rejected

InProgress

ABC

XYX

Best,

Monica

Badge +10

The idea of a DashBoard is pretty Cool... 

I can see achieving this creating a View from a SQL Table which will have the summary information grouped by UserName. whe put within the records the Approved, Rejected and the InProgress count of Records.

This View can be created as SMO and display As a List in the Page. That will have your SQL Data directly in the required format.

Now for the click on user and see detail of the Items... you can have 3 Lists for Approved, Rejected and InProgress that "On Item List Click" then execute a method in each of the views to read the particular UserName and populate the data. respectively.

Hope this helps.

Dino.