cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Create a custom approval form with InfoPath 2010

This tutorial describes how to create a custom approval form using Microsoft Infopath 2010 that will be used when responding to a workflow task.

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
7 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Create a custom approval form with InfoPath 2010

After publishing the InfoPath form republish the Nintex Workflow too, otherwise, you won't see those changes on your InfoPath form.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Also, if you encounter this error when publishing the InfoPath form

infopathNeedsReopen.jpg

you can close and reopen InfoPath again. I have to do this everytime I publish the Nintex Workflow.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

hi jimbo,,

Am new to nintex Workflow. i want to edit the task page using infopath..so can please give some workaround..in the above document u explaned in words only..

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I know it has been a while....

I follow the same instructions but everytime I try to publish the InfoPath form I get the same error as 'jimboalba'.  I changed the web.config with executiontimeout value set to 300 but there is no difference.  Have I missed something?  Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
thzu
Nintex Newbie

Hi all,

I have a request review action in my workflow. I selected Edit Form and customized it with InfoPath.

Now I decided to change it back to the default SharePoint form. I changed Form Type to default and Task Content Type to Nintex Workflow task.

When I open the form from the Mail the browser openes and I get the error

This form cannot be opened in a Web browser. To open this form, use Microsoft InfoPath.

Do you ever tried to change it back to default? Did the same happen?

fhunth
Nintex Newbie

Perhaps it's preferable to delete your request review action , add a new one an configure it again.

0 Kudos
thzu
Nintex Newbie

Hello Fernando,

unfortunately it doesn't work. I had two request review actions in my workflow, one with infopath and a default one. I changed both to default, deleted both, published the workflow, then I added a new request review action.. but still it doesn't work, the same error appears

0 Kudos