cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thienphan
Nintex Newbie

Check possibility of smart access user right

Dear community,

I am using sharepoint nintex 2013. I would like to check the possibility of my planned ideas. I have a customer list, company list and sales list. I want to grant  smart access rights sales list. For example, if I have 2 Sales guys (A, B),  working for 2 different locations (C, D) and have 2 different expertise (E, F) respectively, the Sales A is only able to see/ access the information of his customer information: his customer working for location C, with expertise is E. Sales A is not allowed to see/access Sales B's information. Please refer to attached screenshot. Red lines  are to show the relationships between lists. Is it possible to do that in SharePoint? Thanks for any comment.

2 Replies
fhunth
Nintex Newbie

Re: Check possibility of smart access user right

Yes, you can.

You'd need to create a workflow with your business logic and set permissions by item list.

thienphan
Nintex Newbie

Re: Check possibility of smart access user right

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for your advice.

I still have 2 concerns. Please see attached screenshot. Lets say I am Mr.John, when I click on Mr.John item, I want to see the filtered results from customer list. There are 2 parameters here "Assigned area" and "Expertise in".

-    How can I filter with 2 parameters. I chose Get parameter from, but I showed a box as attached, and if I chose Get Connection from, there is only 1 conditional filter we can choose in the web part added.

- Because the "Assigned area" is the region of country and the "Province" in Customer list is only a province, it is included in region. So how do I filter it based on that.

0 Kudos