Nintex 2013 - Site Workflow does not start sporadically

• 14 October 2015
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

A Site Workflow which is scheduled every day at 5 a.m. (GMT) does not start on some days, on others it does. I don't know why.

Is this a known bug?

What I already did was cleaning the Workflow History for this Workflow and assign a new dedicated "Workflow Task List" to this Site Workflow.
But the issue continues.

Has anybody experienced a similar problem yet, or has a solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

Dom.

4 replies

Badge +2

Hi Dom,

in the Nintex Workflow Schedule Settings, did you select Workdays only in the Repeat settings section? Depending on what holidays (Site Settings -> Nintex Workflow -> Manage holidays) are configured, this could explain this problem.

Martin

Badge +2

Hi Martin,

neither holidays are configured nor is workdays only checked...

Stange thing is that when i go to "schedule site workflow" it tells me the correct "last rum time" of the workflow but when I go to "Workflow History" I see that the workflow did NOT run at all ?!

Dom.

Badge +2

Hi Dom,

could you try the following: Navigate to Site -> View All Site Content -> Site Workflows -> Show all workflows (link in the Workflows section)

The default view here shows only the workflows started by your account, the scheduled workflows are started in the context of the account who created the schedule.

Badge +16

You still got the link to the hangout by any chance?