When I add a nintex webparts i recieve this error :

Web Part Error: A Web Part or Web Form
Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type
Nintex.Workflow.ServerControls.WebParts.ReportList,
Nintex.Workflow.ServerControls, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=913f6bae0ca5ae12 could not be found or it is not
registered as safe. Correlation ID:
cf0c3e9d-867a-209c-9f58-33045db705c7.

I even activate web applications for Nintex Workflow and reactivate the features:

To activate web applications for Nintex Workflow:

1. On the Central Administration Home page, click Nintex Workflow Management.
  2. Click Web Application activation. The default web application name is automatically selected.
  3. To activate all web applications for Nintex Workflow, select the check box for All content web applications and then click Activate.
  4. To activate a subset of web applications for Nintex Workflow, select each web application and then click Activate; repeat until all desired web applications have been activated.

But i still get this error . 

Any idea ? 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Which Nintex Version are you using? The error message seems to relate to a missing assembly reference in your web.config.

Can you verify that all assemblies have been installed correctly and you installed the latest version available?

Badge +5

I added this to my web.config:

<SafeControl Assembly="Nintex.Workflow.ServerControls, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=913f6bae0ca5ae12" Namespace="Nintex.Workflow.ServerControls" TypeName="*" Safe="True" />
<SafeControl Assembly="Nintex.Workflow.ServerControls, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=913f6bae0ca5ae12" Namespace="Nintex.Workflow.ServerControls.WebParts" TypeName="*" Safe="True" />

and it works fine now .

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Good that you could solve the issue. Could you mark the question as solved so others can see that the thread is closed?

Kind regards

Enrico