Not applicable

When I install Nintex Forms and integrate it with SharePoint and opens it from the SharePoint list it gives me an error: "An error Occurred during an Ajax Call" how i can resolve this error. Please help in urgent.....

Kindly tell me the solution to resolve or do I need to reinstall Nintex Forms.???

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
cju
Scout

Re: When I install Nintex Forms and integrate it with SharePoint and opens it from the SharePoint list it gives me an error: "An error Occurred during an Ajax Call" how i can resolve this error. Please help in urgent.....

I think that it will be faster to re-install Nintex Forms

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: When I install Nintex Forms and integrate it with SharePoint and opens it from the SharePoint list it gives me an error: "An error Occurred during an Ajax Call" how i can resolve this error. Please help in urgent.....

Dear Mam,

Yes and now I am trying to re install this Nintex Form but i suppose Nintex

Live was not removed completed so I first stop those services and then i

delete these files permanently. Now I am againg trying to re-install. hope

this will work..:)

Thanks and Regards,

Varun Khanna

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 12:16 PM, cju@evolusys.ch <community@nintex.com>

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Dear mam,

Yes Again i got the same error. I have also attached the Screenshot.

Thanks and Regards,

Varun Khanna

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Dear mam,

Yes Again i got the same error. I have also attached the Screenshot.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I get this error from time to time too. In my case the system looks out of resources (RAM) and the only thing that helps to resolve the issue is a server reboot.

0 Kudos
xMikeX
Apprentice

Hello,

Two suggestions: 1) Make sure there is enough physical memory.  2) Try deactivating and reactivating the Nintex site features.

Thanks

0 Kudos
andrewg
Scout

Usually this relates to one of the following, incorrect permissions - such as a lookup field to a list and the user doesn't have access to that list, or a physical memory issue on the server and there is not enough memory on the server.

0 Kudos