canvas size

• 24 August 2007
  • 7 replies

Badge +4
How do I increase the canvas size on the viewflow? I can't currently see the bottom half of the process.

7 replies

Badge +5

The ViewFlow diagram should be opening to the full size of the main content window.  You can also minimize the left menu by using the little arrow located at the top of the menu, but there is no zooming features with the current ViewFlow.

-mike

Badge +4
Mike, the process it too "long", ie. the right hand (vertical) scroll bar is fully at the bottom and we still cant see the bottom of the process. We had a developer here before who has adjusted this on our development network, so it can be done. Unfortunately he has left and we don't know how to make the same adjustment on our live network.
Badge +5

Could you provide a screen cap for us to see.  If you have this working in dev then we can get it sorted out.

-mike

Badge +4

See how the top pic is more scrollable. Thanks

Badge +5

The prrevious developer may have made some changes to ViewFlow.aspx.  Could you let us know what the height attribute is set to on the object tag for this page in both of your environments?

File location is c:Program FilesK2.net 2003K2WSWorkspaceK2MIS

-mike

Badge +4
I can't find that file or anything remotely similar anywhere on my computer Mike.
Badge +4
whoops sorry I didn't realise you were talking about the server! I have fixed this now changing the height and width values. Thanks for your help again.