Tracking workflow status

Badge +3

How can a user track workflow status after the infopath form has been submitted?  The only person currently can look at workflow is approver.  After the approver approves, it leaves his or her queue and go to next queue.

Thank you

6 replies

Badge +4
You could create  a custom component that shows a custom view based on your filter criteria, using ASP.NET or WinForm components based on your solution type...the only catch is that it's not going to show up in the person's K2 task list.
Badge +11
Maybe I am mis-understanding the question, but couldn't you give the participants View or View Participate rights so they could use the built-in reports and ViewFlow?
Badge +4
I had assumed "from the task list" - is there another similar control that can be used where you can view these sorts of items without going into the Workspace?
Badge +3

Even if they can view the workflow, it still doesn't tell them who approved particular instance.  It just shows the name of activity approved but doesn't list the users who approved it.

any idea how to see this audit trail?

Thank you

Badge +11

Drill down into the "Process Overview" report to see this information.  All of the OOTB reports are based on data from SmartObjects, so you could even create your own custom reports from the same data.

Badge +2
There's also a "My processes" sharepoint webpart that is available in the blackmarket (link to blackmarket on the left).  That may help.