Nintex Live Forms Manager timer job failing very frequently

• 6 September 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge +7

Recently I realized in my environment - The timer job named Nintex Live Forms Manager in SharePoint 2013 failing at least 2 to 4 times in an hour. (This job runs every 2 minutes). I can see the Error Message as: The server was unable to process the request due to an internal error. For more information about the error, either turn on IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults (either from ServiceBehaviorAttribute or from the <serviceDebug> configuration behavior) on the server in order to send the exception information back to the client, or turn on tracing as per the Microsoft .NET Framework SDK documentation and inspect the server trace logs.

Same issue I see on both DEV & PRD environments, so I enabled verbose logging on DEV and tried to look into the logs but nothing helpful found.

Can any one help me or point me to the right direction to research/ troubleshoot.

Thanks,

Soni

1 reply

Badge +7

I got my answer! Posting here as it might help others..

During the timer jobs failure period, Nintex Live management health checks are showing Error for Nintex Workflow license enabled for Nintex Live. This generally occurs when commercial agreement with Nintex got expired. Once that is fixed, all are fallen in place.