Trouble Connecting to Dynamics CRM Online

• 10 November 2014
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

I'm having trouble connecting our K2 on prem instance to a trial instance of Dynamics 2013 CRM Online.  i've tried multiple accounts, but it seems every time i try to register the service instance via the tester tool, i get either a strange xml error or an authorization error.  I've tried both static and SSO, and when trying sso i've tried registering it first in the k2 workspace just.

Anyone how succuess setting up a k2 service instance with the latest dynamics crm online?

Thanks

5 replies

Badge +7

Could you post screenshots or copy into this post the errors you are seeing? I think this may help the community to give you advice. 

Badge +2

Error when adding a service instance using Static Authentication Mode in the Tester Tool

12429i402F612808A7A1FA.png

Error when adding the SSO credentials in the K2 Workspace for CRM

14496i1169F1CBA591C657.png

Badge

Hi,

Did you ever resolve this issue.  We are running into the same challenge connecting to CRM Online (2015).  Thank you.

Badge +2

No i have still not gotten an answer as to how to fix this.

I've also run into this with 2015 online as well, using the CRM5 Entities Service Broker.

14724i8BD5DD5338D160A0.jpg
Badge +10

Hi All,

Saw a few CRM 2015 posts in here.  As per http://help.k2.com/blackpearl/support-matrix, CRM 2015 is not supported.

Regards,

Mike