Not applicable

Sorry Something went wrong Cascading List Lookup

I have a  form with a three tier cascading list lookups.    Let's call them State, City, ZipCode.    I have no problems with the lookups themselves.  Everything on the form works as you would expect.   The problem I have is that for some States when I save the form I get the error message "Sorry, Something went wrong".    No other details just "sorry".    Everything else on the form is the same so I know it has to do with these lookups.     I can save it with some states and then edit the document change it to another "problem" state and I get the error.    It makes no sense to me, can anyone give me some insight on how to fix this? 

Thanks,

Brad

0 Kudos
4 Replies
andrewg
Automation Master

Re: Sorry Something went wrong Cascading List Lookup

Sorry you are running into that issue, I haven't seen that occur before. Are you sure there are no duplicate States in the list?

Not applicable

Re: Sorry Something went wrong  Cascading List Lookup

Well I'm not actually using State City Zip.  It's Office, Category, Form.    There are Form names that are duplicates such as "Other".     However all Office/Category/Form combinations are unique.   

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: Sorry Something went wrong  Cascading List Lookup

Another developer at this location had the same issue.    Removing the Source View from the Filter fixed the issue.    They said it's a bug that nintex is working on. 

0 Kudos
thanker
Design Dabbler

Re: Sorry Something went wrong Cascading List Lookup

Ihave the same problem, Which Filter you are meaning.

0 Kudos