Workflows with project references are not supported while creating deployment package

• 22 December 2015
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hi All,

I am getting below error while creating deployment package

Workflows with project references are not supported. Remove project references before creating the package. See Help for more information.

We had integrated SharePoint 2013 in my .kprx file. workflow get trigger once item is added in SP list.

As per K2 Package and Deployment guide

"Note: Artifacts created using the K2 Designer for SharePoint, or from Workflow Integrated Processes

(InfoPath or SharePoint) are not supported in this version of K2 Package and Deployment."

If this case then what is procedure to create and deploy package having SharePoint 2013 refrence in kprx.

Please  find attached screenshot for same.

16351i1AE2AA059D4FD926.png

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello,

Please follow the procedure below. You can find this under the K2 Blackpearl Package and Development documentation. Here is a link for future reference :

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2blackpearl/packageanddeployment/current/default.htm#Package_and_Deployment_-_Deploying_A_Package.html

Within the source environment:

1. Open the project using K2 Designer for Visual Studio.
  2. Right-click on the process Start icon. Select Properties.
  3. In the Configuration menu, click on the Process References icon. The Manage Process References window will appear.
  4. Locate and make a note of all processes where the 'Type' is listed as 'Project'. Remove these Project Reference(s) by clicking on them and clicking the Delete button.
  5. Click the Add button in the Manage Process References window.
  6. The Add References window will open. Click on the .NET tab.
  7. Search for the previously deleted references in the Component Name column. Click on the correct references and click the Selectbutton.
  8. Click OK. The references will be re-added as Assembly References (i.e. listed as .NET).
  9. The references will now be visible in the Manage Process References window. Locate the references, ensuring that the Copy Localcheck box is checked for each process.
  10. Prior to recreating the package, a local disk cache must be cleared, or the new Assembly References will not be picked up. To delete the cache file, navigate to the HostServer folder on the source server (C:ProgramData SourceCodeHostServer). Delete theHostServer folder and its contents.
  11. Recreate and redeploy the deployment package.

Regards,

Evan

Badge +4

Hi Evan,

Thanks for your reply.

I will check and let you know if i stuck somewhere.