Auto generated file

• 13 June 2011
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

Hi all ,

i have development environment standalone server , k2 BlackPoint latest , sharepoint 2010 , Sql 08 R2 , W2K 08R2.

The process is working fine, but i have weird thing on each task created , I have auto generated file on the sharepoint library named (ProcessName-Activity Name- Task for destination User- 98_93)

I know that this document is autogenarted when any one open his task , and after he finished his task , the file is deleted ,or the process has stopped cuz of error.

but in my case the file is not deleted.

I check the following ,

1)     K2 service permission : I gave him farm admin , SC admin , Full control to library , full control on web application , admin policy from central administration.

2)     InfoPath : i create new infopath form with only  2 text boxes and 1 drop down list , and created new k2 infopath project same thins.

3)     Deleted the web application , and created new one with new site collection same thing.

Then I notice that I am using roles , so I do a process the destination user always be a roles , so I put them hardcoded users and type is users. The problem is resolved.

But i need the roles to be used.

Any one can help ?!!!

2 replies

Badge +6

set your destinations to 'All at Once' & 'Resolve all roles and groups to users'. Not entirely sure if this will resolve the problem. Have you tried with an AD group as a destination?

Badge +5

thx man,, this fixed the issue ,, 

if you can to enplane what was k2 doing i will be appreciated ,,