How to create destination rule in K2 designer for sharepoint

• 28 June 2011
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I want to create a destination rule that a mail will be fired from a rework activity only to those users who set "rework" option not to those users who set "approve" option.

I want to do this using K2 designer for sharepoint tool.

3 replies

Badge +11
Do you mean a line rule? Use the client event wizard and on the first page specify the actions 'approve' and 'rework'. On the next page specify you want them to go to a new workflow step. Drag the email event wizard on to the new step created for rewrok.
Badge +1

In my workflow, a document is sent to the 'approvers' by the creator for approval. Approvers can either approve it or send it back to the creator for rework. These things are working fine. But when an approver sends it back to the creator for rework and creator sends the document again for approval after make changes to the document, it goes to all the approvers. I want to send the task only to the approvers who first time send it for rework.

Badge +11

I understand the question now.  This can be done in the other designers, but I can't think of how it could be done in the K2 Designer for SharePoint.  The target audience for K2D4SP is business users with simple needs.  It hides some of the more complex technical options from these users.  Unfortunately can't think of a way to do it without some of those other options.