Invalid character in a Base-64 string error

• 25 August 2008
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

I am trying to save a completed Infopath form to different form library. I am using the Sharepoint Document wizard. Stepping thru the code it executes the UploadDocumentFromK2Field_ExecuteCode procedure just fine. The problem occurs during the UploadDocumentFromXmlAttachment_ExecuteCode procedure.

Error occurs at this statement...

Attachments ipAttachments = new Attachments(xmlValue, attachmentFieldEXPath); (see attachment)

I have an attachment field in the Infopath form. At one point I removed the InfoPath attachment field but this code was still being hit. If someone could help I would really appreciated it. I am new to K2 but I can't seem to see anything wrong.
16252i7FE98C4C35B08E53.jpg

3 replies

Badge +11

Take a look at the XML created by InfoPath and see what data is in the element containing your attachment.  If you removed the attachment simply by setting the element to an empty string, that might not work.  Instead, try removing the whole element.

Badge +9

just wondering if you got a resolution to this? I am having the same problem when I try to an infopath form. The form does not have any attachments.

If you did get a solution, it would be great if you could post it back here.

Thanks in advance!

Badge +9
I deleted the sharepoint document activity, and the re-inserted it, and am now no longer getting the error...