Workflows switching from Published to Unpublished status

• 11 November 2016
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

We had an issue with workflows changing from a status of published to unpublished. I believe this is a known issue that is resolved in an update. However, I now need to find out if there are other workflows in the farm that have been unpublished.

We can't use the workflow version number to determine this, as these workflows have version numbers greater than 1. It also appears that this deletes any existing workflow instances.

Any suggestions on how to identify workflows with this problem, with extra bonus points for regenerating the existing workflow instances?

2 replies

Badge

Hi Ivan,

We've recent just experienced a Workflow switching to 'Unpublished'. You said that it's a known issue that is resolved in an updated - do you know which Update resolves this (and also where I can find some info on the issue)? 

Regarding finding all Workflows that are published, you may have some luck with the NWAdmin.exe tool -  , possibly the 'FindWorkflows' operation (this is for 2013, i believe it is available for 2010 also)

Thanks,

Glen.

Badge +1

Hi Glen, see Nintex workflows are in UnPublished State. "These issues were resolved in build 3.1.4.0"