Infopath form and SSL Certificate Security ISSUE

• 4 February 2010
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hi all

We have a production  and dev setup and using infopath form and ssl certificate.

In production, we published the infopath form in the production sharepoint site and selected "FULL TRUST" security.

In Development, we published the infopath form in the development sharepoint site and selected "DOMAIN" security.

PRODUCTION IS OK but the issue is in DEVELOPMENT.

As a developer, I am able to open the infopath form through sharepoint site  in DEV.  The same can not be opened by the other user. (He/She is having more access than me even in the dev box)

The error he/she was getting is follows.  CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON THIS.? WHAT KIND OF SECURITY I HAVE TO CHECK? BOX LEVEL OR INFOPATH FORM LEVEL OR SHAREPOINT SITE LEVEL..OR DB LEVEL...  THANKS.

Ist Error
---------

The form cannot be opened because it requires the domain permission level and it currently has restricted permission.
To fix this problem, open the form from the location it was published to ///c:xxxxxxJSL.xsn.

Forms that require the domain permission level contain features that access information on a network, such as data connections, linked images, and code.

IInd Error
-----------

Insufficient Security privilege.

This form cannot be opened because it requests domain security level and is only allowed restricted security level.
Based on the information in the form, the file should be located at the file ///c:xxxxxxJSL.xsn in order to open with the correct security level.

2 replies

Badge +5

Do you have the InfoPath form set to Full Trust?

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Check out the post by eugenej it might help.

http://www.k2underground.com/forums/t/10308.aspx

vernon