Could not load Type K2AppDomainManager from KO

• 6 August 2015
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi all,

I have a problem which show message : Could not load type 'K2AppDomainManager' from KO

What should I do to resolve this isse ?

Thank you in advance

Regards

4 replies

Badge +1

hello can anyone help me ?

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi FA

Can you provide some more information. What were you doing when you saw this error?

Badge +1

Good morning,

Were you able to find a solution to this error?  I Just encountered it as well.  Attached is a screenshot of the error.  I saw a past blog stating the resolution was that KO was missing from the GAC.  Unfortunately, I checked the GAC and it is present, but for some reason it is still unable to Load.  This project is currently sitting on the K2 test VM and I tried to do a fresh reboot on the K2 server, but now im getting port5252 errors saying that I'm unable to connect to k2.denallix.com.  This error is not allowing me to start any workflows at all, so any assistance at this point would be extremely helpful :)

Thanks in advance!

K2YAK

14620i61DC73C66F0BB153.png
Userlevel 5
Badge +18

1.  "port5252 errors saying that I'm unable to connect to k2.denallix.com" indicates that perhaps the K2 blackpearl server service did not start successfully. 

Please check if this is running and if possible try a start/restart of this service.  If necessary, you may need to end task the "K2hostserver.exe" from Task Manager if the service does not have any option to stop/start.

Checking the windows application event logs may provide additional details as to why it did not start successfully.

Additionally perhaps try to start it in console mode to see if there is any issue via Start > All Programs > K2 blackpear > K2 blackpearl server (Service Account).

2.  Regarding the "Could not load type 'K2AppDomainManager' from KO error.  It looks like you are seeing this error when attempting to load a Smartform?

Please try removing this assembly from the GAC.