Badge +1
I've install K2.net 2003 and SQL Service Pack 4
I login workspace by admin user on my domain. The URL is
http://my domain name/K2V3/Workspace/Report.aspx
But It has no data.It's has "Loading...."page on the right.I thinhk it hasn't conect to the SQL Server.But I can't fix it
When I open IIS and Browser workspace.aspx.It log in automatically by admin user and have data. Now, the URL is
http://localhost/K2V3/Workspace/Report.aspx
Can you help me
Thanks

5 replies

Badge +11
Sorry, but you'll have to better describe your environment.

Single Server installation or Distributed?
IIS and K2.net Server on one/two machines?
Operating systems with service packs?
Your K2.net Server Service running under a domain account?
Are you logged on to the domain?
Logged on user?
Does the page stay on 'Loading...' or does it later display the page but with no data present?
Can you successfully browse to the Worklist.aspx page but NOT to the Report.aspx?

Regards,
Ockert
Badge +1
Ok. I describe invironment

Single Server installation or Distributed?

Single Server

IIS and K2.net Server on one/two machines?

One Machine only

Operating systems with service packs?

window 2003 service pack 1 and SQL service pack 4

Your K2.net Server Service running under a domain account?

yes. offcourse my domain

Are you logged on to the domain?

yes. I logged on to the domain by user I've create in active directory and admin user

Logged on user?

Does the page stay on 'Loading...' or does it later display the page but
with no data present?

It stay on "Loading...".Event it not disappear label report, worklist,search on the bottom left

Can you successfully browse to the Worklist.aspx page but NOT to the Report.aspx?

When I browse on IIS , it works successfully on all
Badge +11
Have a look at the AppPool under which the K2V3 site runs. Change the identity starting this AppPool to this admin user you're using. Your current AppPool user (Local System or Network Service) probably haven't got SQL permissions.

Regards,
Ockert
Badge +1
I've change the identity starting this AppPool to this admin user . but It still not work

Your current AppPool user (Local System or Network Service) probably haven't got SQL permissions.

Must I do any thing for SQL permission?
Badge +11
Since browsing from within IIS works, I don't think it would be necessary to change anything in SQLServer. Have you rebooted your machine or done an 'IISRESET' after the change?

Regards,
Ockert