Error while deploying K2 blackpearl process

• 2 December 2008
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +4

Hi,

I've developed a K2 blackpearl process that is integrated with SharePoint.

I get the following errors while deploying

i) An error has occurred while executing the following method: K2FeatureManagement:InstallFeatureDefinitonFilesOnServer. The underlying connection was  closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly. 

ii) An error has occurred while executing the following method: K2FeatureManagement:InstallFeatureDefinitonFilesOnServer. The operation has timed out.

iii) An error has occurred while executing the following method: K2FeatureManagement:InstallFeatureDefinitonFilesOnServer. The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found.

iv) An error has occurred while executing the following method: K2FeatureManagement:InstallFeatureDefinitonFilesOnServer. The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden.

I could not find the exact cause for these errors.

Kindly can anyone help me out in resolving the causes of these issues.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

Can anyone reply on the post quickly.

Its very urgent.

Badge +9

This is basically an open forum so you shouldn't expect quick replies here.

If you need urgent help, you should log an open ticket with K2 support if you are an existing customer or partner.

However, from looking at the last line in your error trace.  The 403 error seems to indicate that the app pool account does not have permissions on the MOSS site.  I would first check the account to see if the MOSS app pool account has the appropriate rights (windows local admin and MOSS web farm admin rights).

Other places to check would be the MOSS and IIS logs as well for other errors.