Solved

Display Name of line action do not change

• 8 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I have a client event and action and branched the action so this should display the correct action name into line and this is fine into workflow ut when I run view flow this show different system name. any idea how can i change it? I have attached a screen shot for Reference. 

13140iE015367752EF265C.png

icon

Best answer by ProInception 8 November 2019, 17:43

View original

4 replies

Good day ProInception;

It might be that the issue is caused because the decision step has a broken 'Auto-Name' feature that is causing the view flow to use a preconditioned system name.

As a workaround try removing the checkbox for your decision or click on the path label on the canvas and edit the pathname from there, this should help to display the name correctly in the view flow.

Also, Is this happening on K2 Five (5.1)?

This might be a bug please try to apply the latest or most recent fix pack on your environment or perhaps upgrade to K2 5.3 and apply the latest fix pack as well.

Kind regards,

Dumisani

Badge +7

Hello  @ProInception 

Hope you are best.

I think the easiest way to solving this issue is to carefully and meticoulouslsy remove the decision step and re-adding it again and configure it as it should be. This always work for me when faced with that kind of issue.

You can also view this motion picture below to get a clear understanding of the step and more.

Working with the decision step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIy63MCDLwo

All the best.

We have the same Problem in K2 5.3 FP7
The display is only broken in the view flow. In designer everything looks correct...

Hello,

I found the solution for it. Please follow the below steps to fix it. 

1. Goto Decision Branch
2. Open Decision
3. Click on decision Hyperlink right place 
4. Uncheck the Auto Name of Decision 
5. Deploy 
See attachment for more details.