Cannot answer flexi task

• 28 December 2015
  • 3 replies

Badge +8

Hi guys,

We are having some issues on our environment. On TST everything is working well but on ACC it seems flexi tasks cannot be approved nor rejected in case they make use of a Nintex form.

Forms build: 2.8.1.0

Workflows build: 3.1.6.0

When I configure a flexi task without a Nintex form, it works perfectly fine. But with my Nintex form when I click on the "respond to task" in my e-mail or I choose edit task from the GUI, I get the following:

error1.PNG

As can be seen the approval options are disabled and greyed out. The Save and Submit button is also not available but only the cancel button. It seems like the form is in display mode instead of in edit mode.

I also noticed the following:

error2.PNG

• EditForm = on TEST where it is working
  • DispForm = an ACC where it is not working. Changing it to Edit does not make any difference at all...

Am I the only one having this problem? Anyone maybe an idea?

Thank you.

Glenda

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I'd suspect about a wrong task content type, but I'm not sure.

Could you make a test on a brand new list and brand new task Content Type?

Badge +8

Hi Fernando,

I've already tried with a brand new list, same problem occurs here.

And also: new list, new flexi task published without nintex form. This works fine.

If I then create a new form (without even making changes to the default one and then publish), does not work anymore.

Both environments also use the same content types ( nintex workflow with nintex form CT).

Glenda

Badge +8

We have figured out the problem. As we could not reproduce the issue on different locations I guessed that the problem was in the tasks list. Creating a new one in the workflow solved the issue. Somehow the other one got corrupt it seems.