Can two forms talk to each other

Badge +8

Good Morning

I have a main audit list in SP13 that has a customized Nintex form and there is a audit field to where if it fails, a workflow tasks it to a manager to correct. I want to create another form for the workflow list so the manager can fill out the necessary correction fields and once the correction has been complete, I want the correction data to feed back into the main form and list. Is this something that is easy to do?Cassy FreemanPatrick AbelPhilipp LucasRyan DuguidEmily Billing

Thanks in advance!

3 replies

Badge +16

Josh Shutts​ struggling to picture your problem.  Have you got two lists - or is it just one list?

If it's one list with a pass/fail field, that when failed fires a workflow - why don't you request data from the manager in that workflow and use the information that comes back from that to update your item?

Badge +8

Hi Cassy

Maybe I need to play with it more. You are making complete sense. It is one list. I notify the manager, and they have a link to resolve the "yes, No or Not Needed" field after correction. It does have additional fields that the manager has to fill out in their request form. It notifies the requestor when complete. The form to the manager to correct is different from the main form that triggers the request. I may have opened this prematurely. Let me do some more digging on my end. I will reopen if I need it. Thanks!

Badge +16

I am more than happy to help solutioneer...  let me know how you get on!